شنبه، آذر ۲۵، ۱۳۸۵

I`m NOT Immortal...but u still have...all of ME...



I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave I wish that you would just leave
Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase
you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have, all me...
and Nothing Else matters...
bite me ... now...

۳ نظر:

ناشناس گفت...

Dear my love, haven't you wanted to be with me
And dear my love, haven't you longed to be free
I can't keep pretending that I don't even know you
And at sweet night, you are my own
Take my hand

We're leaving here tonight
There's no need to tell anyone
They'd only hold us down
So by the morning's light
We'll be half way to anywhere
Where love is more than just your name

I have dreamt of a place for you and I
No one knows who we are there
All I want is to give my life only to you
I've dreamt so long I cannot dream anymore
Let's run away, I'll take you there…

Just know that…we always have each other
And nothing else matters…

ناشناس گفت...

to chera enghadare afsordeie pesar ?
base dige
az ye daricheye dige be zendegi negah kon bache
to mano koshti

ناشناس گفت...

همون بيت می رو بچسب....

bite me ... not me .. yourself
got it ?